Researchers Discover a New Type of Matter Inside Neutron Stars
Confirming the existence of quark cores inside neutron stars has been one of the most important goals of neutron star physics for the last 40 years. Credit: Jyrki Hokkanen, CSC – IT Center for Science A Finnish research group has found strong evidence for the presence of exotic quark […]
- Is the B-1 Bomber Using an Alien Cloaking Device?
- Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov
- The Mandelbrot Set – Fractal Reality
- New ‘Super-White’ Paint Can Cool Down Buildings and Cars
- Breakthrough 3D Solar Panel Design Increases Light Absorption By 125%