Dan Rather on the State of the America
The United States is not on the verge of collapse.
I say this not to minimize the dangers of this moment. They are great.
I say this not to negate the pain. It is deep.
I say this not to normalize the injustices. They are real and have been festering for far too long.
But I have seen this country bend many times. I have seen it face threats from without, and from within. I have seen natural and man-made disasters. I have seen currents of hate. I have seen violence and heartbreak. One of the hallmarks of my time on this planet is I have seen a lot. And what I have also seen is that this country, because of the best spirit of its people, can bend a lot without breaking. And when it rights itself, it often becomes more just, more empathetic, and more resilient.
Is it bad now? Yes. We’re in trouble…
See more at: See more of Dan Rather on Facebook
- 22nd January 2021 Interview With Doug Billings – Simon Parkes
- The Rubbery Faced Puppet Show … “Maskless” F@ke Prez For The Fake Reality – JC Kay
- Penny Bradley: Super Soldier – Kerry Cassidy
- Discussing the Inauguration With Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward & David Rodriguez – 1/20/2021
- Takedown Report 1/22/2021 – Riss Flex