Silicon Valley Entrepreneur Converts Air Pollution to Gasoline
Renowned prestigious accelerator YCombinator is now funding a tech startup looking to convert carbon dioxide into gasoline from thin air. “We have conviction that it’s a worthwhile endeavor to remove CO2 from the air and transform it into something else useful or figure out how to store it safely, […]
- Is the B-1 Bomber Using an Alien Cloaking Device?
- Anti-Gravity Technology Hidden in Nature – Viktor Grebennikov
- The Mandelbrot Set – Fractal Reality
- New ‘Super-White’ Paint Can Cool Down Buildings and Cars
- Breakthrough 3D Solar Panel Design Increases Light Absorption By 125%