Space Business Newsletter: Sign Up
The promise of space business in the 21st century is that it will become more like other economic activity: Not just a preserve for governments and the military-industrial complex, but a domain where entrepreneurs, investors, NGOs, and, someday, regular people can add value to human life.
See more at: Space Business: High Contrast
- Is Our Moon an Ancient Space Station? – Greg Allison
- How Humans Could Go Interstellar, Without Warp Drive
- NATO Creates Space Center in Germany in Move Towards Future Star Fleet
- Evidence of Advanced Civilizations living on Earth more than 100,000 years ago
- Crashed Israeli Lunar Lander Spilled Tardigrades on the Moon