What to Know in Washington: 7,600 Personnel Tapped For D.C.
The federal plan to contain continuing protests in Washington, D.C. currently employs about 7,600 civilian law enforcement, National Guard and active-duty Army personnel stationed just outside the city, an array of forces Attorney General William Barr and others say is justified to defend the capital at a time of […]
- Economic Battle Has Arrived -The Cabal Puppet Masters Made Their First Move – X22 Report
- The Two Constitutions of the United States
- The Narrative Begins, “Football” Tracked, 25th Amendment Now Being Pushed – X22 Report
- Moves and Countermoves Q & A 2/24/2021 – Scott McKay
- Mel K Discusses Latest Updates 2/24/2021 – Nicholas Veniamin