What to Know in Washington: 7,600 Personnel Tapped For D.C.
The federal plan to contain continuing protests in Washington, D.C. currently employs about 7,600 civilian law enforcement, National Guard and active-duty Army personnel stationed just outside the city, an array of forces Attorney General William Barr and others say is justified to defend the capital at a time of […]
- The Path Ahead with Todd Medina & Jason Estes
- The Amazing Story of Joseph Turner (Part 2) – John Helios
- The Amazing Story of Joseph Turner (Part 1) – John Helios
- Tapping for Healthcare Workers with Kimberly Robbie – Brad Yates
- Ashleigh James Alien Contact Experience – Nicholas Veniamin