High-Speed Atomic Video: Single Molecules Captured at a Staggering 1,600 Frames per Second
It’s hard to make out at first, but with practice, researchers can easily see molecules in motion. A team including researchers from the Department of Chemistry at the University of Tokyo has successfully captured video of single molecules in motion at 1,600 frames per second. This is 100 times […]
- The Witnesses Got There First…(Military Rushed To Arrive At UFO Crash Site)
- NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department (2013)
- Day 2 – 34th Annual World Congress on Illumination – Oct 18, 2020
- Are UFOs Actually Travelling Between Dimensions Instead Of Space?
- Corey Goode Shasta Secret Space Program Conference