In 1917 Rudolf Steiner Foresaw a Vaccine that Would ‘Drive All Inclination Toward Spirituality Out of People’s Souls’ – Stillness in the Storm
Rudolf Steiner was an Austrian philosopher, educator, and spiritualist, and over the course of his life he published numerous books and papers on the science of spirituality. He viewed the human body as a spiritual vessel, open to occupation by other entities.
To be conscious of these forces was to have the power to reject their negative influence. To remain unconscious of them was to be a leaf in their wind, and spiritual cultivation was the key to developing conscious awareness of them.
- Secret Space Program (SSP) Corporations, Mind Control, Genetics – Super Soldier Johan Fritz
- Romania’s “Living” Stones
- The Space Resources Debate Pivots From Asteroids to the Moon
- Scientists Create World’s Smallest Memory Device
- A 2020 Space Oddity? Mysterious Metal Object Found in Utah Desert