India Space-Tech Startup to Launch 24 Satellites
Bangalore based Pixxel to launch first small satellite by November-December Plans to launch a constellation of 24 satellites for 24X7 imaging of earth Pixxel was started in May 2018 by BITS Pilani graduates, Pixxel founder and CEO Awais Ahmed said that they were planning to launch the satellite next month but had to push their plans to November due to coronavirus. They are planning to launch the second satellite by July 2021.
- Report: 400 Ex-Intel Officers Investigating 2020 Election
- 19th January 2021 Update Current News – Simon Parkes
- $35 Trillion Recovered in CIA Raid, $100 Trillion Embezzled & More – Charlie Ward
- Explosive Remote View! IN@UGUR@TION DAY 20 Jan 2021 – JC Kay
- Charlie Ward Update: POTUS Owns TV Stations – Robert David Steele