McDonald’s Sorry After Customer Found ‘fragments of Human Teeth’ in His McMuffin
MCDONALD’S have launched an investigation after a customer claimed to have found “tooth-like” fragments in his McMuffin. The alleged unwelcome discovery was made in Japan after a 58-year-old man bit into his sausage egg McMuffin. The ‘tooth-like’ fragments found in the McMuffin have been sent away for analysis.
- The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic (Page Loads Slowly – Updated)
- Mysterious Deaths Of “Great Reset” Overlords Linked To Prince Charles “Not Coincidence” – Robert David Steele
- Who Are the Zionists? Not Jews – Benjamin Fulford
- The Ukraine Situation… – Simon Parkes
- Secret Space Program: Memories of Antarctica, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn Bases, Med Bed Tech – Michael Jaco