Cost Effective Solar Power Systems: Double-Sided Panels That Follow the Sun
Solar power systems with double-sided (bifacial) solar panels — which collect sunlight from two sides instead of one — and single-axis tracking technology that tilts the panels so they can follow the sun are the most cost-effective to date, researchers report June 3rd in the journal Joule. They determined that this combination of technologies produces almost 35% more energy, on average, than immobile single-panel photovoltaic systems, while reducing the cost of electricity by an average of 16%.
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh
- “Time to Get Our Houses in Order” According to Military Man’s Info! – Janine Morigeau
- Discussion of Venusian Involvement Through Every Major Turning Point in History & This Now Timeline – Michael Jaco