Cost Effective Solar Power Systems: Double-Sided Panels That Follow the Sun
Solar power systems with double-sided (bifacial) solar panels — which collect sunlight from two sides instead of one — and single-axis tracking technology that tilts the panels so they can follow the sun are the most cost-effective to date, researchers report June 3rd in the journal Joule. They determined that this combination of technologies produces almost 35% more energy, on average, than immobile single-panel photovoltaic systems, while reducing the cost of electricity by an average of 16%.
- The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic (Page Loads Slowly – Updated)
- Mysterious Deaths Of “Great Reset” Overlords Linked To Prince Charles “Not Coincidence” – Robert David Steele
- Who Are the Zionists? Not Jews – Benjamin Fulford
- The Ukraine Situation… – Simon Parkes
- Secret Space Program: Memories of Antarctica, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn Bases, Med Bed Tech – Michael Jaco