Cost Effective Solar Power Systems: Double-Sided Panels That Follow the Sun
Solar power systems with double-sided (bifacial) solar panels — which collect sunlight from two sides instead of one — and single-axis tracking technology that tilts the panels so they can follow the sun are the most cost-effective to date, researchers report June 3rd in the journal Joule. They determined that this combination of technologies produces almost 35% more energy, on average, than immobile single-panel photovoltaic systems, while reducing the cost of electricity by an average of 16%.
- The Rubbery Faced Puppet Show … “Maskless” F@ke Prez for the fake reality – JC Kay
- Penny Bradley: Super Soldier – Kerry Cassidy
- Discussing the Inauguration With Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward & David Rodriguez – 1/20/2021
- Takedown Report 1/22/2021 – Riss Flex
- Gene Decode Explains What’s Weird About The Biden Transition – 1/22/2021