New Space Telescope, CHEOPS, Will Improve the Hunt for Exoplanets
The CHEOPS mission adds a unique twist in the science that the public normally associates with planet discovery missions like Kepler and TESS. Kepler and TESS produced many groundbreaking discoveries and brought the number of known exoplanets into the thousands – so many that we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can learn from them. Consequently, rather than simply finding more planets, the primary objective of CHEOPS is to better understand the planets that we’ve already found.
- Evidence of an Ancient Civilization on Planet Mars
- Earth “Colonized” Long Ago by Alien Civilizations
- Deep State Takedown & 5D Consciousness – JC Kay / Michael Jaco
- News on Med Beds & Holographic Medical Pods
- Lt. General Michael Flynn’s First Interview Since President Trump’s Pardon