New Space Telescope, CHEOPS, Will Improve the Hunt for Exoplanets
The CHEOPS mission adds a unique twist in the science that the public normally associates with planet discovery missions like Kepler and TESS. Kepler and TESS produced many groundbreaking discoveries and brought the number of known exoplanets into the thousands – so many that we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can learn from them. Consequently, rather than simply finding more planets, the primary objective of CHEOPS is to better understand the planets that we’ve already found.
- JOSEPH TURNER: 美國國家安全局（NSA Agency）和ET外星人訪問 （繁體中文翻譯字幕）
- ‘Star Trek’ & The Future of Space Travel – Michael Salla
- GEOPOLITICS UPDATE: Spiritual Message 2021/05/10
- Epoch Times Calls for International Condemnation of Attack on Its Reporter in Hong Kong
- JOSEPH TURNER 的驚人的故事（繁體中文翻譯字幕）