New Space Telescope, CHEOPS, Will Improve the Hunt for Exoplanets
The CHEOPS mission adds a unique twist in the science that the public normally associates with planet discovery missions like Kepler and TESS. Kepler and TESS produced many groundbreaking discoveries and brought the number of known exoplanets into the thousands – so many that we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can learn from them. Consequently, rather than simply finding more planets, the primary objective of CHEOPS is to better understand the planets that we’ve already found.
- Mel K Massive Reveal & Surprise Visit With President Trump (July 30, 2021) – Michael Jaco
- Mel K & Michael Jaco Update July 30, 2021
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh