The CHEOPS mission adds a unique twist in the science that the public normally associates with planet discovery missions like Kepler and TESS. Kepler and TESS produced many groundbreaking discoveries and brought the number of known exoplanets into the thousands – so many that we’ve only scratched the surface of what we can learn from them. Consequently, rather than simply finding more planets, the primary objective of CHEOPS is to better understand the planets that we’ve already found.
- Michelle Obama Is Actually a “Michael” (Videos)
- 5-Kilometer Long UFO On Planet Ceres, June 17, 2021
- Russia Just Released a Visual ‘Road Map’ of Its Lunar Base With China
- Three New Energies Coming in Soon (June 17, 2021) – Amanda Lorence
- DC Locked Down! Military a Team Moving in. What’s Going Down? (June 16, 2021)