Woodall said the object was spinning on its axis. She approached the caretaker at a nearby showgrounds to take a look through his telescope. “We were in awe, but we weren’t scared, it was a positive uplifting experience,” said Woodall. The trio watched as the object rotated over the hills for forty minutes before it floated over and stopped directly above them in the sky. Then the object stopped rotating and disappearing over the horizon.
- Michael Jaco Discusses FDA, Starlink, Quantum & Inflation – Nicholas Veniamin
- It’s Time to Ditch Google Chrome
- Good Desk work Music: “Carbon Based Lifeforms” by Derelicts
- Summer Solstice Turning Point as Military-Industrial Complex Takes on Medical Industrial Complex (June 21, 2021) – Benjamin Fulford
- “Future by Design” – Official Full Movie