Promising Advances to Lower Cost and Durable Smart Window Technology
Researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder have developed an improved method for controlling smart tinting on windows that could make them cheaper, more effective and more durable than current options on the market. The research, led by Professor Mike McGehee in the College of Engineering and Applied Science, is described in a new paper this week in Joule and uses a reversible metal electrode position process that is different from the current industry standards.
- Mel K Massive Reveal & Surprise Visit With President Trump (July 30, 2021) – Michael Jaco
- Mel K & Michael Jaco Update July 30, 2021
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh