Promising Advances to Lower Cost and Durable Smart Window Technology
Researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder have developed an improved method for controlling smart tinting on windows that could make them cheaper, more effective and more durable than current options on the market. The research, led by Professor Mike McGehee in the College of Engineering and Applied Science, is described in a new paper this week in Joule and uses a reversible metal electrode position process that is different from the current industry standards.
- The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic (Page Loads Slowly – Updated)
- Mysterious Deaths Of “Great Reset” Overlords Linked To Prince Charles “Not Coincidence” – Robert David Steele
- Who Are the Zionists? Not Jews – Benjamin Fulford
- The Ukraine Situation… – Simon Parkes
- Secret Space Program: Memories of Antarctica, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn Bases, Med Bed Tech – Michael Jaco