Promising Advances to Lower Cost and Durable Smart Window Technology
Researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder have developed an improved method for controlling smart tinting on windows that could make them cheaper, more effective and more durable than current options on the market. The research, led by Professor Mike McGehee in the College of Engineering and Applied Science, is described in a new paper this week in Joule and uses a reversible metal electrode position process that is different from the current industry standards.
- The Witnesses Got There First…(Military Rushed To Arrive At UFO Crash Site)
- NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department (2013)
- Day 2 – 34th Annual World Congress on Illumination – Oct 18, 2020
- Are UFOs Actually Travelling Between Dimensions Instead Of Space?
- Corey Goode Shasta Secret Space Program Conference