“Unparalleled Discovery” of Ancient Skeletons Reveals First Use of Maize in Mesoamerica
Maize, an ancient food source, was first cultivated in the Maya lowlands around 6,500 years ago. Credit: UNM Almost any grocery store is filled with products made from corn, also known as maize, in every aisle: fresh corn, canned corn, corn cereal, taco shells, tortilla chips, popcorn, corn sweeteners. Maize is perhaps the most important plant ever domesticated by people, topping 1 billion tonnes produced in 2019, double that of rice, according to University of New Mexico Anthropology professor Keith Prufer, Principle Investigator of a team that just released new research that sheds light on when people started eating maize.
- Mel K Massive Reveal & Surprise Visit With President Trump (July 30, 2021) – Michael Jaco
- Mel K & Michael Jaco Update July 30, 2021
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh