“Unparalleled Discovery” of Ancient Skeletons Reveals First Use of Maize in Mesoamerica
Maize, an ancient food source, was first cultivated in the Maya lowlands around 6,500 years ago. Credit: UNM Almost any grocery store is filled with products made from corn, also known as maize, in every aisle: fresh corn, canned corn, corn cereal, taco shells, tortilla chips, popcorn, corn sweeteners. Maize is perhaps the most important plant ever domesticated by people, topping 1 billion tonnes produced in 2019, double that of rice, according to University of New Mexico Anthropology professor Keith Prufer, Principle Investigator of a team that just released new research that sheds light on when people started eating maize.
- JOSEPH TURNER: 美國國家安全局（NSA Agency）和ET外星人訪問 （繁體中文翻譯字幕）
- ‘Star Trek’ & The Future of Space Travel – Michael Salla
- GEOPOLITICS UPDATE: Spiritual Message 2021/05/10
- Epoch Times Calls for International Condemnation of Attack on Its Reporter in Hong Kong
- JOSEPH TURNER 的驚人的故事（繁體中文翻譯字幕）