Forget Fuel Tanks and Batteries: This New Electric Jet Concept Uses Air Friction to Generate Power
While the most current trend in business aviation is all about creating the next generation of electric and hybrid-powered aircraft, a new kind of space race could emerge if the physics actually support the theory behind Eather One.
Designer Michal Bonikowski’s concept is probably four or five generations ahead of the current mode of thinking, but Bonikowski told Robb Report that he was inspired by the recent Maveric concept by Airbus. “That aircraft’s unique design helps reduce drag while providing more cabin space,” he said. “I have been thinking a lot about this lately, and wondered what could happen if a big company would like to create an…robbreport.com
See more about this here: Forget Fuel Tanks and Batteries: This New Electric Jet Concept Uses Air Friction to Generate Power
- The Great Awakening: See The Difference, How Do You Inject Legal Evidence?
- Hollywood FX Can’t Save Bankrupt USA Inc.
- Trump To Be Sworn In As 19th President of Restored Republic!
- The Act of 1871: The “United States” Is a Corporation – There are Two Constitutions
- Fire Alarm Sounds at Houses of Parliament as ‘smoke’ Seen Rising From Building