Google faces $5 billion lawsuit for tracking people in Incognito mode
Google faces a proposed class action lawsuit that accuses the tech giant of invading people’s privacy and tracking internet use even when browsers are set to “private” mode. The suit, filed Tuesday in the US District Court for the Northern District of California, alleges that Google violates wiretapping and privacy laws by continuing to “intercept, track, and collect communications” even when people use Chrome’s incognito mode and other…
See more about this here: Google faces $5 billion lawsuit for tracking people in Incognito mode
- Strange Plane Stopped in Mid Air in Chicago! Glitch in Matrix?
- Not Bot, Not Beast: Scientists Create First Ever Living, Programmable Organism
- Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths
- Deep State Takedown News: January 15th to January 16th 2021
- Blue Light Found to Accelerate Aging and Damage Retinal Cells