Scientists Fight Plan to Release Gene-Hacked Mosquitoes in TX, FL
Over the next two years, the biotech company Oxitec plans to release millions of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida and Texas in an attempt to stop the spread of diseases like dengue and Zika.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has already approved the plan — but a group of biologists, ecologists, bioethicists, and sustainability researchers writes in an article for The Conversation that they’re concerned about…futurism.com
- Super Soldier Johan Fritz – Kruger Corps, Mars Defense Force (MDF), Nacht Waffen “Dark Fleet”, Lunar Operations COmmand (LOC) & Secret Space Force (SSP)
- This Is A Must-Watch Before It Goes Away: Time of the Sixth Sun
- UFO & Alien Discussion on FOX NEWS – Tucker Carlson
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX Will ‘Make Its Own Laws on Mars’
- Super Soldier Captain Randy Cramer: Lunar Operations Command (LOC)