Scientists Fight Plan to Release Gene-Hacked Mosquitoes in TX, FL
Over the next two years, the biotech company Oxitec plans to release millions of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida and Texas in an attempt to stop the spread of diseases like dengue and Zika.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has already approved the plan — but a group of biologists, ecologists, bioethicists, and sustainability researchers writes in an article for The Conversation that they’re concerned about…futurism.com
- Mel K Massive Reveal & Surprise Visit With President Trump (July 30, 2021) – Michael Jaco
- Mel K & Michael Jaco Update July 30, 2021
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh