Scientists Fight Plan to Release Gene-Hacked Mosquitoes in TX, FL
Over the next two years, the biotech company Oxitec plans to release millions of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida and Texas in an attempt to stop the spread of diseases like dengue and Zika.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has already approved the plan — but a group of biologists, ecologists, bioethicists, and sustainability researchers writes in an article for The Conversation that they’re concerned about…futurism.com
- Merck Scraps COVID Vaccines: Says It’s More Effective To Get The Virus & Recover
- Joe Biden’s Goofs, Gaffes, and Oddities From 1st Week in Office
- Lin Wood: I’m Confident The Military Is In Control Right Now
- Italy Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte Resigns
- Trump, Flynn & Patriot Party…