Right-wing Protesters Clash With Police in Rome
RT.com – Hundreds of right-wing demonstrators gathered at #Rome‘s famous Circo Massimo on Saturday afternoon to protest against the Italian government and the restrictions put in place due to the #COVID19 outbreak in #Italy. “(Italian President Giuseppe) Conte should have resigned yesterday and should allow the Italians to vote and finally give us the possibility to have an elected government,” demanded A.S. Roma hooligan Simone Carabella. Protesters reportedly arrived from several Italian cities and were mainly made up of to far-right ultra groups from Bologna, Cesena, Lazio, Napoli, Padova and Verona. Some members belonging to the far-right party Forza Nuova were also seen.
See more at: Right-wing Protesters Clash With Police in Rome
- The Path Ahead with Todd Medina & Jason Estes
- The Amazing Story of Joseph Turner (Part 2) – John Helios
- The Amazing Story of Joseph Turner (Part 1) – John Helios
- Tapping for Healthcare Workers with Kimberly Robbie – Brad Yates
- Ashleigh James Alien Contact Experience – Nicholas Veniamin