A Lot of You Believe in Bigfoot
Market research firm, CivicScience, recently took a poll of There’s a very active subculture on social media that attracts people who believe in any number of offbeat subjects ranging from the paranormal and cryptozoology to those who insist that the Earth is flat. One cryptid, in particular, has a huge, loyal following and a recent survey appears to back up this phenomenon with solid numbers. Market research firm CivicScience completed a poll of more than 3,400 Americans to test their belief in a variety of “conspiracy theories” ranging from subjects such as extraterrestrials to whether or not the moon landing in 1969 was faked. One of the most surprising statistics, at least to me, was the fact that more than one in ten Americans believe that Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) is a real, living animal that roams the woods. He’s also apparently the all-time world champion of social distancing. (Paul Seaburn for Mysterious Universe) Article by Jazz Shaw May 25, 2020 (hotair.com) •exonews.org
See more about this here: A Lot of You Believe in Bigfoot
- UFO & Alien Discussion on FOX NEWS – Tucker Carlson
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX Will ‘Make Its Own Laws on Mars’
- Super Soldier Captain Randy Cramer: Lunar Operations Command (LOC)
- The Strange Link Between the Human Mind & Quantum Physics
- Controversial New Theory Says Human Consciousness Is … Electromagnetic?