A Pandemic, Protest, Tropical Storm Weekend — Epstein Judge’s Ties — Qualifying Week — $4.6b to Save Miami?
Is This the Last Stand of the ‘Law and Order’ Republicans? 2 longshots rise in Biden VP search The Senate’s record-breaking gridlock under Trump The $7,000 Covid test: Why states are stepping in to shield consumers ‘There’s only so much we can do’: Well, how is everyone doing? — Over the weekend, Florida was home to three events that, on their own, would dominate a news cycle. Mostly peaceful protests again touched every corner of the Sunshine State. And as coronavirus testing increases, Florida has been reporting more than 1,000 new cases each day, an increase once again reframing the spread of the disease. While those are two society-shaping events felt globally, here they were also swamped by…
- Italy Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte Resigns
- Trump, Flynn & Patriot Party…
- Fauci Wants You To wear TWO Masks Now
- Recent News: Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward, Sacha Stone & Sean Stone – 1/25/2021
- FBI posts TESLA Docs! DOJ Makes Power Move! White House Is Still Closed! – 1/25/2021