A Pandemic, Protest, Tropical Storm Weekend — Epstein Judge’s Ties — Qualifying Week — $4.6b to Save Miami?
Is This the Last Stand of the ‘Law and Order’ Republicans? 2 longshots rise in Biden VP search The Senate’s record-breaking gridlock under Trump The $7,000 Covid test: Why states are stepping in to shield consumers ‘There’s only so much we can do’: Well, how is everyone doing? — Over the weekend, Florida was home to three events that, on their own, would dominate a news cycle. Mostly peaceful protests again touched every corner of the Sunshine State. And as coronavirus testing increases, Florida has been reporting more than 1,000 new cases each day, an increase once again reframing the spread of the disease. While those are two society-shaping events felt globally, here they were also swamped by…
- 12,000-Year-Old Temple Discovered at Kahin Tepe in Turkey (Video)
- Scientists Create ‘Super Enzyme’ That Eats Plastic Bottles Six Times Faster than Previous Enzymes
- CIA Claims Most UFO Sightings Were Area 51 Spy Planes
- COVID-19 Can Make Patients’ Immune Systems Attack Their Own Bodies, Study Shows
- Unknown Spacecraft Falls On Dominican Republic (Oct 9, 2020)