FCC Takes a Leadership Role in Combating Orbital Space Debris
Proposed FCC rules for mitigating space debris are a step in the right direction, but questions remain about larger policy issues. (credit: ESA) Comments (2) Since 2004 , the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has required disclosures from applicants for spectrum licenses to operate satellites about how their activities may […]
- Secret Space Program (SSP) insider Jason Rice – Part 1
- Curiosity Finds Evidence of Ancient Megaflood on Mars
- Secret Space Program (SSP): Time Travel, Teleportation & Mind Control
- Black Goo, Morgellons & Artificial Intelligence
- “Black Goo” Geoengineering Nanotech the Reason Behind Falklands War?