Edgar Cayce is a Beacon of Hope in These Cloudy Times of Uncertainty
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the “sleeping prophet,” the “father of holistic medicine,” and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic “readings” to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. But who, exactly, was Edgar Cayce? Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as…http://www.edgarcayce.org
See more about this here: Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. is a beacon of hope in these cloudy times of uncertainty.
- Strange Plane Stopped in Mid Air in Chicago! Glitch in Matrix?
- Not Bot, Not Beast: Scientists Create First Ever Living, Programmable Organism
- Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths
- Deep State Takedown News: January 15th to January 16th 2021
- Blue Light Found to Accelerate Aging and Damage Retinal Cells