Giant Footprint Vandalized – Protection needed – Michael Tellinger
The priceless Giant Footprint in South Africa was vandalized and is under constant threat – since it is exposed in nature with no government protection. You can help to protect it by becoming a PATRON of the Stone Circle Museum and supporting the protection of South Africa’s ancient ruins and heritage and thousands of tools and artefacts on display. We intend putting a permanent guard hut at the giant footprint as soon as we have a secure stream of funding. This will require around R30,000 or 2000 US$ per month to do that. For more information and to become a patron, please visit my website https://michaeltellinger.com/Michael Tellinger
See more about this here: Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.
- Secret Space Program (SSP) Corporations, Mind Control, Genetics – Super Soldier Johan Fritz
- Romania’s “Living” Stones
- The Space Resources Debate Pivots From Asteroids to the Moon
- Scientists Create World’s Smallest Memory Device
- A 2020 Space Oddity? Mysterious Metal Object Found in Utah Desert