The priceless Giant Footprint in South Africa was vandalized and is under constant threat – since it is exposed in nature with no government protection. You can help to protect it by becoming a PATRON of the Stone Circle Museum and supporting the protection of South Africa’s ancient ruins and heritage and thousands of tools and artefacts on display. We intend putting a permanent guard hut at the giant footprint as soon as we have a secure stream of funding. This will require around R30,000 or 2000 US$ per month to do that. For more information and to become a patron, please visit my website https://michaeltellinger.com/Michael Tellinger
See more about this here: Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.
- Michelle Obama Is Actually a “Michael” (Videos)
- 5-Kilometer Long UFO On Planet Ceres, June 17, 2021
- Russia Just Released a Visual ‘Road Map’ of Its Lunar Base With China
- Three New Energies Coming in Soon (June 17, 2021) – Amanda Lorence
- DC Locked Down! Military a Team Moving in. What’s Going Down? (June 16, 2021)