Scientists Create Tiniest Semiconductor Laser – 3,000 Times Smaller Than a Millimeter
Scientists create smallest semiconductor laser that works in visible range at room temperature. An international team of researchers led by researchers from ITMO University announced the development of the world’s most compact semiconductor laser that works in the visible range at room temperature. According to the authors of the […]scitechdaily
See more about this here: Scientists Create Tiniest Semiconductor Laser – 3,000 Times Smaller Than a Millimeter
- Miles Johnston: Future of Humanity – Kerry Cassidy
- Gene Decode: DUMB Battle Between Patriots & Cabal – Cirsten W
- Janine (Tarot by Janine) & Ania K – Michelle Fielding
- CPAC & USA Update – Michelle Fielding
- US Capitol Empty: Is Democrat / Media Conspiracy Theory the True Insurrection Against the American People?