The Problem With Anthropomorphizing Artificial Intelligence
Last week, in an essay for The New York Times, famous mathematician Steven Strogatz praised the recently published performance results of AlphaZero, the board game–playing AI developed by DeepMind, a British AI company acquired by Google in 2014. While his examination of AlphaZero’s findings is an interesting read, some of the conclusions Strogatz draws about the general advances in AI are problematic.bdtechtalks
See more about this here: The problem with anthropomorphizing artificial intelligence
- Reincarnation Removed from Biblical Texts, Elizabeth Clare Prophet Rare Interview – Art Bell
- Interview with Mel K – Scott McKay
- NESARA / GESARA Phase-in & End Game!
- Gene Decode! Gauteng Underground Bases. 3/1/2021 – Blessed2Teach
- [DS] Destroying Itself, History Has Taught Us That People Will Rise – X22 Report