The Artemis Accords: Repeating the Mistakes of the Age of Exploration
“Space is a warfighting domain. . . . It is not enough to have an American presence in space; we must have American dominance in space.”- U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence, 2018 1 In the spring of 1493, the King and Queen of Spain sent an envoy to the Pope […]moderndiplomacy.eu
See more about this here: The Artemis Accords: Repeating the Mistakes of the Age of Exploration
- Trump Declassifies ‘Foot-High’ Stack Of Russiagate, Obamagate Documents. Set For Release Within Days.
- BREAKING: Trump to Take Massive Action: Pardons, Declassifying & Special Counsels Allegedly Incoming
- Dutch Government Resigns Over Child Benefits Scandal
- UK Debuts Geothermal Plant Using Heat From the Earth to Power 10,000 Homes
- Is a Fake Flag in the Works for DC? Misdirection as DUMBs are Being Destroyed under DC – Michael Jaco