Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
You probably remember electrons from science class. They’re stable subatomic particles that have a negative electrical charge. They’re found in atoms and are the primary carrier of electricity in solid materials. But, what you probably haven’t heard of, is the idea that each and every electron in existence … […]interestingengineering.com
See more about this here: Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
- Four Super Soldiers Share Recollections of Secret Space Program (SSP)
- US Official Claims China Is Testing Biologically Enhanced Super Soldiers
- Hudson Valley UFOs – Linda Zimmermann
- Advancements in Nanotechnology, Nanorobots & Neurolink
- Update on Secret Space Program TR-x “Black Triangle” Anti-Gravity Spacecraft (12-3-2020)