Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
You probably remember electrons from science class. They’re stable subatomic particles that have a negative electrical charge. They’re found in atoms and are the primary carrier of electricity in solid materials. But, what you probably haven’t heard of, is the idea that each and every electron in existence … […]interestingengineering.com
See more about this here: Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
- Miles Johnston: Future of Humanity – Kerry Cassidy
- Gene Decode: DUMB Battle Between Patriots & Cabal – Cirsten W
- Janine (Tarot by Janine) & Ania K – Michelle Fielding
- CPAC & USA Update – Michelle Fielding
- US Capitol Empty: Is Democrat / Media Conspiracy Theory the True Insurrection Against the American People?