Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
You probably remember electrons from science class. They’re stable subatomic particles that have a negative electrical charge. They’re found in atoms and are the primary carrier of electricity in solid materials. But, what you probably haven’t heard of, is the idea that each and every electron in existence … […]interestingengineering.com
See more about this here: Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
- Michelle Obama Is Actually a “Michael” (Videos)
- 5-Kilometer Long UFO On Planet Ceres, June 17, 2021
- Russia Just Released a Visual ‘Road Map’ of Its Lunar Base With China
- Three New Energies Coming in Soon (June 17, 2021) – Amanda Lorence
- DC Locked Down! Military a Team Moving in. What’s Going Down? (June 16, 2021)