Old Batteries Can Now Be Recycled into Fertilizer
An Australian company has managed to close the loop on the energy-metal cycle as they recover zinc and manganese from spent batteries , using the metal dust to create a micro-nutrient supplement for plant fertilizers. The company, Lithium Australia, shared a press release in which they reported having successfully […]
See more about this here: Old Batteries Can Now Be Recycled into Fertilizer
- Fauci Awarded $61 Million for Barbaric Research Study that Sewed Aborted Baby Parts on Rats
- Update on the Ongoing Takedown (June 24, 2021)
- UK Gov’t Basically Saying It’s OK to Develop Human Robot Soldiers with the German Bundeswehr?
- Space Balloon Will Start Flying Passengers Into the Heavens in 2024
- Deep State Takedown Update (June 23, 2012) – Michael Jaco