Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
By tinkering with the genetics of human cells, a team of scientists gave them the ability to camouflage.
To do so, they took a page out of the squid’s playbook, New Atlas reports. Specifically, they engineered the human cells to produce a squid protein known as reflectin, which scatters light to create a sense of transparency or iridescence.
See more at: Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
- Update from Janine Morigeau (July 28, 2021) – Michel Jaco
- Was Mars Moon Phobos Just Liberated From Hostile Extraterrestrial Control? – Michael Salla
- Jared Rand: Celestial Chamber (Med Beds) – Crystal Goh
- “Time to Get Our Houses in Order” According to Military Man’s Info! – Janine Morigeau
- Discussion of Venusian Involvement Through Every Major Turning Point in History & This Now Timeline – Michael Jaco