Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
By tinkering with the genetics of human cells, a team of scientists gave them the ability to camouflage.
To do so, they took a page out of the squid’s playbook, New Atlas reports. Specifically, they engineered the human cells to produce a squid protein known as reflectin, which scatters light to create a sense of transparency or iridescence.
See more at: Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
- The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic (Page Loads Slowly – Updated)
- Mysterious Deaths Of “Great Reset” Overlords Linked To Prince Charles “Not Coincidence” – Robert David Steele
- Who Are the Zionists? Not Jews – Benjamin Fulford
- The Ukraine Situation… – Simon Parkes
- Secret Space Program: Memories of Antarctica, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn Bases, Med Bed Tech – Michael Jaco