Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
By tinkering with the genetics of human cells, a team of scientists gave them the ability to camouflage.
To do so, they took a page out of the squid’s playbook, New Atlas reports. Specifically, they engineered the human cells to produce a squid protein known as reflectin, which scatters light to create a sense of transparency or iridescence.
See more at: Scientists Gene-Hack Human Cells to Turn Invisible
- The Rubbery Faced Puppet Show … “Maskless” F@ke Prez for the fake reality – JC Kay
- Penny Bradley: Super Soldier – Kerry Cassidy
- Discussing the Inauguration With Simon Parkes, Charlie Ward & David Rodriguez – 1/20/2021
- Takedown Report 1/22/2021 – Riss Flex
- Gene Decode Explains What’s Weird About The Biden Transition – 1/22/2021