Watch: House Candidate Holds AR-15, Tells Antifa ‘stay the Hell Out of N.W. Georgia’
The lead fundraiser among the candidates as of mid-April, according to Georgia’s Capitol Beat News Service, was businesswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene. She’d raised $1.1 million, although $700,000 of that had come from a loan she’d floated to herself.
Those unfamiliar with Greene might think that means she’s a safe, boring Republican, the kind who would attend at least three power breakfasts at K Street lobbying firms before 10 a.m. and makes vague noises about tax cuts and health care reform without actually doing anything about them.
Instead, they’ll find she’s the kind of candidate whose campaign homepage boasts a slew of endorsements from well-known conservative individuals and groups, including the National Rifle Association.
- JOSEPH TURNER: 美國國家安全局（NSA Agency）和ET外星人訪問 （繁體中文翻譯字幕）
- ‘Star Trek’ & The Future of Space Travel – Michael Salla
- GEOPOLITICS UPDATE: Spiritual Message 2021/05/10
- Epoch Times Calls for International Condemnation of Attack on Its Reporter in Hong Kong
- JOSEPH TURNER 的驚人的故事（繁體中文翻譯字幕）