William Tompkins Discusses Age Regression, Lasers, Anti-Gravity & Other Technologies
Watch the the video at the link here >>> Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview – Part 3
Aeronautical engineer William Tompkins discusses life extension (age regression) studies; research at TRW and the telepathic extraterrestrial help his colleagues received from the “blue people”, Bill’s work at Naval Air Station North Island during WWII with US Navy Admiral Rico Botta, interviewing naval operatives spying on nazi anti-gravity spacecraft projects, and functional laser weapons development as early as 1942.
About William Tompkins: Aeronautical and spacecraft engineer Bill Tompkins was first embedded in the world of secrecy as a teenager, when the Navy took his personal ship models out of a Hollywood department store because they showed the classified locations of the radars and gun emplacements. He was personally present at the “Battle of L.A.” when a thousand rounds of ammo were fired at UFOs, and one of the Nordic craft may have selected him to be their rep in the evolving aerospace race.
Bill’s book Selected by Extraterrestrials… is a partial autobiography about his life to the beginning of the 1970s including some of his early work for TRW. Selected by the Navy prior to completing high school to be authorized for research work, he regularly visited classified Naval facilities during WWII until he was discharged in 1946.
After working at North American Aviation and Northrop, he was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, and when they found out about his involvement in classified work, he was given a job to create design solutions as a draftsman with a peripheral assignment to work in a “think tank”. This work was partly controlled by the Navy personnel who used to work for James Forrestal, who was allegedly assassinated because he was going to publicly reveal what he knew about UFOs. Bill Tompkins was asked to conceive sketches of mile-long Naval interplanetary craft designs.
Later, as he became involved in the conventional aspects of the Saturn Program that later became the Apollo launch vehicle, his insight to system engineering resulted in his offering some critical suggestions personally to NASA’s first Director, Dr. Wernher von Braun, about ensuring more reliable checkout using the missiles in their vertical position and also some very efficient launch control concepts adopted by both NASA and the Air Force.
This story is peppered with very personal interactions with his co-workers and secretaries, some of whom the author believes to be Nordic aliens helping the “good guys” here on Earth. Towards the end of this volume of his autobiography, he sketches what he personally saw on TV when Armstrong was landing on the moon.
Born in May 1923 but passing in October 2017, Bill Tompkins was one of the few survivors of the “big war”, married to the same girl Mary, and was willing to tell his story about what he really did during his aerospace life in the 40s, 50s and 60s that relate to aliens, NASA and secrets that now can be told. This recent printing adds captions to the figures, making them self-explanatory, and includes an index. “Selected by Extraterrestrials, Volume 2” is now available and includes Bill Tompkins later and other memories beyond the scope of this volume. (Biography extracted from Amazon)Video Source: Search4TruthReality
- “Extended life” (aka age regression) programs used by nazi Germany, later used by TRW and Northrop-Grumman.
- Minimum 400% greater brain functionality as a result of the extended life treatment. Sometimes as high as 800%.
- 4 pills taken over approximately 4 months.
- US Navy officers whose memories had been wiped (aka “blank slating”) after years-long service (called by other truth-seekers a “20 and back”).
- Mention of “blue people” – a race associated with Nordics. Thousands of people have telepathically interfaced with them.
- TRW began associating with blue people around 1959.
- How Tompkins was recruited into the Navy during his first year in high school.
- Tompkins describes part of the process whereby he interviewed Navy operatives spying on secret German anti-gravity spacecraft projects. Part of these interviews involved exchange of documents such as notes, occasional photos, copies of schematics, diagrams, and drawings.
- Some of these documents were in “hieroglyphic” form.
Note: This sounds like these hieroglyphic notes may have originated from scientist and psychic medium Maria Orsic, who channeled and wrote these notes. See The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic.
- The operatives knew about the German secret operations in Antarctica.
- Some operatives knew that some secret operations were being packed up and moved outside of Germany. This may have been circa 1942.
- Operatives described development of weapons that sound similar to what most people know of as lasers.
- This video’s interviewee Robert Wood states this weaponry corresponds with laser-like weapons a German submarine used to destroy an Aliied destroyer in 1944.
- Nazis were cooperating with reptilian ETs who gave them 13 different types of anti-gravity spacecraft to develop with.
- Lasers tech originated from the reptilians and given to the Germans.
- Allies did not win the war.
- Tompkins mention Maria Orsic’s work in Antarctica.
- Orsic was working with one species of ETs and approximately 1,442 other people to develop her spacecraft technology.
SNN Note: Other sources state Orsic’s intention for development were not for war.
- Nazis worked with reptilians independent from Orsic to development their own line of technology, definitely for war use.
- Hitler’s original intent was to enslave the human population on Earth and have them produce thousands of spacecraft for use intergalactically and enslave other civilizations elsewhere also.
- Tompkins and Wood wish to disseminate their disclosure to everyone with the intent of addressing the problems afflicting Earth and her people.
Also see the other video parts of this interview linked at Robert Wood & Secret Space Program Engineer William Tompkins.