Watch the the video at the link here >>> Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview – Part 2
Also see the other video parts linked at Robert Wood & Secret Space Program Engineer William Tompkins.
About William Tompkins: Aeronautical and spacecraft engineer Bill Tompkins was first embedded in the world of secrecy as a teenager, when the Navy took his personal ship models out of a Hollywood department store because they showed the classified locations of the radars and gun emplacements. He was personally present at the “Battle of L.A.” when a thousand rounds of ammo were fired at UFOs, and one of the Nordic craft may have selected him to be their rep in the evolving aerospace race.
Bill’s book Selected by Extraterrestrials… is a partial autobiography about his life to the beginning of the 1970s including some of his early work for TRW. Selected by the Navy prior to completing high school to be authorized for research work, he regularly visited classified Naval facilities during WWII until he was discharged in 1946.
After working at North American Aviation and Northrop, he was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, and when they found out about his involvement in classified work, he was given a job to create design solutions as a draftsman with a peripheral assignment to work in a “think tank”. This work was partly controlled by the Navy personnel who used to work for James Forrestal, who was allegedly assassinated because he was going to publicly reveal what he knew about UFOs. Bill Tompkins was asked to conceive sketches of mile-long Naval interplanetary craft designs.
Later, as he became involved in the conventional aspects of the Saturn Program that later became the Apollo launch vehicle, his insight to system engineering resulted in his offering some critical suggestions personally to NASA’s first Director, Dr. Wernher von Braun, about ensuring more reliable checkout using the missiles in their vertical position and also some very efficient launch control concepts adopted by both NASA and the Air Force.
This story is peppered with very personal interactions with his co-workers and secretaries, some of whom the author believes to be Nordic aliens helping the “good guys” here on Earth. Towards the end of this volume of his autobiography, he sketches what he personally saw on TV when Armstrong was landing on the moon.
Born in May 1923 but passing in October 2017, Bill Tompkins was one of the few survivors of the “big war”, married to the same girl Mary, and was willing to tell his story about what he really did during his aerospace life in the 40s, 50s and 60s that relate to aliens, NASA and secrets that now can be told. This recent printing adds captions to the figures, making them self-explanatory, and includes an index. “Selected by Extraterrestrials, Volume 2” is now available and includes Bill Tompkins later and other memories beyond the scope of this volume. (Biography extracted from Amazon)Video Source: Search4TruthReality
- During pre-Apollo missions, NASA sent several survey craft to the moon. These craft sent back images and video feed of many huge pre-existing structures on the moon.
- As a per-requisite to becoming an astronaut selected to go to the moon, all Apollo astronauts had to be sworn Free Mason members.
- After the Apollo 11 craft landed, many large spacecraft flew by the landing site. Tompkins suggested some of these were there perhaps to check out the human landing, and others may have been there to greet and “salute” the new arrivals.
- AFree Mason flag and plaque was planted in the moon’s soil as claim to the moon as Free Mason territory.
- Reptilians seen by astronauts and NASA control room staff, standing under the craft parked around crater surrounding the Apollo landing site.
- Tompkins states that the astronauts said the reptilians “gave them the finger”.
- Reference to one of Dr. Michael Salla’s books about a German navy captain who had stepped foot on the moon in 1942. This officer later established a nazi base on the moon in cooperation with the reptilians.
- Mention of Tompkins’ boss during his time with the US Navy, Admiral Rico Botta.
- Mention of Cal Tech’s physicist Theodore von Karmen.
- Tompkins speaks of his work with humanoid Nordic ETs.