William Tompkins Answers Viewer Questions: Nordic ETs & Advanced Space Technologies
Click the original video link here >>> William Tompkins answers some viewer questions
See Video Notes below the bio…
In this interview, Bill Tompkins answers many random questions about his career in developing spacecraft systems, personal dealings with Nordic ETs, and the many other topics listed in the Video Notes listed below near the bottom of this article page.
About William Tompkins:
Aeronautical and spacecraft engineer Bill Tompkins was first embedded in the world of secrecy as a teenager, when the Navy took his personal ship models out of a Hollywood department store because they showed the classified locations of the radars and gun emplacements. He was personally present at the “Battle of L.A.” when a thousand rounds of ammo were fired at UFOs, and one of the Nordic craft may have selected him to be their rep in the evolving aerospace race.
Bill’s book Selected by Extraterrestrials… is a partial autobiography about his life to the beginning of the 1970s including some of his early work for TRW. Selected by the Navy prior to completing high school to be authorized for research work, he regularly visited classified Naval facilities during WWII until he was discharged in 1946.
After working at North American Aviation and Northrop, he was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, and when they found out about his involvement in classified work, he was given a job to create design solutions as a draftsman with a peripheral assignment to work in a “think tank”. This work was partly controlled by the Navy personnel who used to work for James Forrestal, who was allegedly assassinated because he was going to publicly reveal what he knew about UFOs. Bill Tompkins was asked to conceive sketches of mile-long Naval interplanetary craft designs.
Later, as he became involved in the conventional aspects of the Saturn Program that later became the Apollo launch vehicle, his insight to system engineering resulted in his offering some critical suggestions personally to NASA’s first Director, Dr. Wernher von Braun, about ensuring more reliable checkout using the missiles in their vertical position and also some very efficient launch control concepts adopted by both NASA and the Air Force.
This story is peppered with very personal interactions with his co-workers and secretaries, some of whom the author believes to be Nordic aliens helping the “good guys” here on Earth. Towards the end of this volume of his autobiography, he sketches what he personally saw on TV when Armstrong was landing on the moon.
Born in May 1923 but passing in October 2017, Bill Tompkins was one of the few survivors of the “big war”, married to the same girl Mary, and was willing to tell his story about what he really did during his aerospace life in the 40s, 50s and 60s that relate to aliens, NASA and secrets that now can be told. This recent printing adds captions to the figures, making them self-explanatory, and includes an index. “Selected by Extraterrestrials, Volume 2” is now available and includes Bill Tompkins later and other memories beyond the scope of this volume. (Biography extracted from Amazon)Source: Search4TruthReality
- Bill’s communication with Nordic ETs
- 20 or 30 types of Draco reptilian ETs
- Reptilians suppressed humanity.
- Northrop-Grumman, TRW involvement about secret tech development.
- Life extension (age regression) technology began as early as WWII-era Germany. Reptilians in collusion with German military used age regression technology to extend the life of the Germans working with the reptilians. TRW later did research on age regression.
- Otis Carr’s OTC-X1 Circular Foil Craft anti-gravity spacecraft inspired by Nikola Tesla
- Individuals such as Maria Orsic in Germany were telepathically given information on how to build anti-gravity spacecraft. This had been going on since at least the late 1940s.
Also see The Inventor of Anti-Gravity & Electrogravitic Space Propulsion: Maria Orsic.
- Orsic worked on 7 or 8 different space vehicles, including a really large transport craft to remove her friends and family from the Earth to live elsewhere.
- The first two Vril craft Orsic built were brought into Area 51 via Operation Paperclip.
- Tompkins says Orsic and the 1,442 people who worked with her amazingly provided funding to build at least one large transports about 1 km long.
- Many advanced craft have the ability to “teleport” long distances.
- Some of the information that spy operatives captured from Germany’s secret space program (SSP) was written in what back then was unintelligible hieroglyphics.
- Tompkins mentions his Uncle Harding’s interest in how Egyptian pyramids were built.
- Underground Air Force facility in Utah located east of the Wasatch Mountain Range.
- Why Tompkins’ department at Douglas needed a patent lawyer.
- Tompkins’ work with 4 Nordic ETs.
- Took Tompkins 6 to 7 months to believe his hyper-intelligent secretary was a Nordic.
- Upwards of 50% of the solutions to really tough engineering problems were provided to Tompkins via his Nordic secretary.
- The Navy’s “Solar Warden” program (not originally known under that name) technology originated from Tompkins’ work at Douglas Aircraft’s secret think tank. Later TRW had something to deal with Solar Warden. However, the program was not known among its contributors under the name “Solar Warden”. All departments were separated from one another.
- The Navy’s space program was known as “NavSpace”, whose primary command center was in San Diego.
- The name “Solar Warden” was inadvertently released by someone who hacked (Gary McKinnon?) into the Navy’s secret space program database.
- Tompkins did not meet Valiant Thor.
- Tompkins mentions Dr. Michael Salla’s work in investigating the secret space program (SSP)
- Tompkins work with Navy Admiral Rico Botta.
- Secretary of the US Navy James Forrestal was communicated with by Nordic ETs to select someone to head up the investigation of nazi Germany’s secret space tech development. The person Forrestal selected was Admiral Rico Botta, who originally was Australian and had no formal education.
- Tompkins points out the fact that because Admiral Botta had no formal education, he was not under the influence of reptilian controlled educational conditioning, and was therefore perfectly qualified for the job of investigating Germany’s secret projects.