Click the original video or article link here >>> William Tompkins – A Case for the Secret Space Program July 18, 2017
About William “Bill” Tompkins: Aeronautical and spacecraft engineer Bill Tompkins was first embedded in the world of secrecy as a teenager, when the Navy took his personal ship models out of a Hollywood department store because they showed the classified locations of the radars and gun emplacements. He was personally present at the “Battle of L.A.” when a thousand rounds of ammo were fired at UFOs, and one of the Nordic craft may have selected him to be their rep in the evolving aerospace race.
Bill’s book Selected by Extraterrestrials… is a partial autobiography about his life to the beginning of the 1970s including some of his early work for TRW. Selected by the Navy prior to completing high school to be authorized for research work, he regularly visited classified Naval facilities during WWII until he was discharged in 1946.
After working at North American Aviation and Northrop, he was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, and when they found out about his involvement in classified work, he was given a job to create design solutions as a draftsman with a peripheral assignment to work in a “think tank”. This work was partly controlled by the Navy personnel who used to work for James Forrestal, who was allegedly assassinated because he was going to publicly reveal what he knew about UFOs. Bill Tompkins was asked to conceive sketches of mile-long Naval interplanetary craft designs.
Later, as he became involved in the conventional aspects of the Saturn Program that later became the Apollo launch vehicle, his insight to system engineering resulted in his offering some critical suggestions personally to NASA’s first Director, Dr. Wernher von Braun, about ensuring more reliable checkout using the missiles in their vertical position and also some very efficient launch control concepts adopted by both NASA and the Air Force.
This story is peppered with very personal interactions with his co-workers and secretaries, some of whom the author believes to be Nordic aliens helping the “good guys” here on Earth. Towards the end of this volume of his autobiography, he sketches what he personally saw on TV when Armstrong was landing on the moon.
Born in May 1923 but passing in October 2017, Bill Tompkins was one of the few survivors of the “big war”, married to the same girl Mary, and was willing to tell his story about what he really did during his aerospace life in the 40s, 50s and 60s that relate to aliens, NASA and secrets that now can be told. This recent printing adds captions to the figures, making them self-explanatory, and includes an index. “Selected by Extraterrestrials, Volume 2” is now available and includes Bill Tompkins later and other memories beyond the scope of this volume. (Biography extracted from Amazon)Source: Search4TruthReality
- Tompkins took drafting in grade school. The models he made got the attention of the US Navy, who recruited him out of high school, where his career in secret space design soon began thereafter.
- Tompkins states Maria Orsic in Europe designed a 1km long space transport to go off world. 1,443 people helped her successfully design and build the craft.
SNN comment: In other interviews, other SSP truthers say Orsic and her people successfully left Earth in the 1940s and settled in Aldebaran.
- While with the Douglas Aeronautics company, Tompkins explains the Nova “Truck” series of space vehicles that used conventional explosive propulsion systems to carry massive cargo loads from the earth, but then engaged anti-gravity and electromagnetic propulsion for travel out of the galaxy. The Saturn rocket at left was the largest spacecraft disclosed by NASA to the public at the time.
- Wikipedia’s Nova rocket information seems to indicate that the Nova rocket program was scrapped in favor of the Saturn rocket’s technology. But Tompkins testimony seems to state that the Nova craft were successfully used for space travel outside the solar system, which has not been disclosed publicly. Tompkins even says the Nova rocket program was well underway years before Apollo even began.
- Tompkins claims his Nordic ET secretary Jessica looked very much like Maria Orsic, the designer of the original anti-gravity spacecraft that left Earth. Tompkins’ secretary frequently communicated with him telepathically to aid him with his work. She was a commander in the Nordic ET Navy.
- While with Douglas, Tompkins designed several “space carriers” for the US Navy’s space navy force. The craft at the middle in the image shown immediately below was 17km long and could carry 6,000 people.
- Tompkins claims many of the engineers and scientists at Douglas wished to leave the planet, and that he designed large craft for their departure.
- Tompkins’ drawing of the craft he saw on live video feed during the Apollo’s first landing on the moon.
SNN Comment: In other interviews, Tompkins states these were reptilian craft.
- In 2009 Tompkins was at a meeting giving a briefing on the different types of vehicles various ET races were using. After this meeting one of the people there pulled him aside and later showed him a photo she had that her friends had snapped. In the photo were several spacecraft that Tompkins states were reptilian gas tanker ships. The gases these ships released were designed to dumb people down from coming to a full realization about the existence and presence of extraterrestrials.
- Tompkins said he took the photo to some colleagues at Northrup. This team took the design and created a 6-foot scale model of the craft below and tested in a wind tunnel. They determined the scalloped design of the craft was ideal for dispersal of gases in such a way that the gases would not be visible.
SNN comment: In a different interview, Tompkins said that these craft were used to dumb down the attendees of a local MUFON meeting, who were trying to raise their awareness about ETs.