Med Bed News: ZAP Surgical to Bring World-Class Brain Tumor Treatments to Rural German Hospital
Click the original video or article link here >>> ZAP Surgical to Bring World-Class Brain Tumor Treatments to Rural German Hospital
“SRS is a well-known and effective procedure for non-invasively treating select brain tumors and brain metastases. However, significant acquisition and radiation shielding costs of historical SRS systems have limited widespread access to this potentially life-saving therapy. Consequently, scarce availability of SRS treatment has remained heavily concentrated in large urban hospitals.”Source: prnewswire.com
- This med bed has limited capability: brain only. It seems to be similar technology to the non-invasive brain therapy med bed Taiwan’s Foxconn released several years ago.
- I know this news comes as a disappointment to many who will read this, as it is not the exact med bed you may be seeking.
- Please be patient, as I am well aware that you seek a med bed that does more than what’s described here.
- I relay med bed news on this platform as soon as I hear about it.
- I do not have contact with any med bed manufacturer, distributor, or operator.