A Conspiracy Theorist Confesses
For those who deem conspiracy theorists to be some sort of threat to society, we are the social and political malcontents who lack reason and hate our democratic way of life. We are trolls, bots and disinformation agents on social media, probably employed by the Russians, the Chinese or Iranians.
We are supposedly hellbent on sewing the seeds of discontent and can be found protesting against every government policy and decision. Alternatively, we are arrogant fools, both anti-science and evidence averse, who trot out crazy theories based upon little knowledge and no evidence. Apparently this is a very dangerous thing.
See more at: A Conspiracy Theorist Confesses
- Anti-Aging Med Beds with Dr. Greg & John Baxter – Nicholas Veniamin
- Guidance on How to Lovingly Act & Resist the New World Order While Staying Peaceful & Calm – Janine Morigeau
- The Paradigm Shift of Control to Surrender – Nicole Frolick
- Prime Directive & Jupiter Agreements – Megan Rose & Elena Danaan
- Gene Decode: The Ant Beings