Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
You probably remember electrons from science class. They’re stable subatomic particles that have a negative electrical charge. They’re found in atoms and are the primary carrier of electricity in solid materials. But, what you probably haven’t heard of, is the idea that each and every electron in existence … […]interestingengineering.com
See more about this here: Could Every Electron in the Universe Be the Same One?
- GESARA NESARA Gold Explained – Simon Parkes
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau