Edgar Cayce is a Beacon of Hope in These Cloudy Times of Uncertainty
Edgar Cayce (pronounced Kay-Cee, 1877-1945) has been called the “sleeping prophet,” the “father of holistic medicine,” and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic “readings” to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. But who, exactly, was Edgar Cayce? Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as…http://www.edgarcayce.org
See more about this here: Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. is a beacon of hope in these cloudy times of uncertainty.
- GESARA NESARA Gold Explained – Simon Parkes
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau