Giant Footprint Vandalized – Protection needed – Michael Tellinger
The priceless Giant Footprint in South Africa was vandalized and is under constant threat – since it is exposed in nature with no government protection. You can help to protect it by becoming a PATRON of the Stone Circle Museum and supporting the protection of South Africa’s ancient ruins and heritage and thousands of tools and artefacts on display. We intend putting a permanent guard hut at the giant footprint as soon as we have a secure stream of funding. This will require around R30,000 or 2000 US$ per month to do that. For more information and to become a patron, please visit my website https://michaeltellinger.com/Michael Tellinger
See more about this here: Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.
- GESARA NESARA Gold Explained – Simon Parkes
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau