India Space-Tech Startup to Launch 24 Satellites
Bangalore based Pixxel to launch first small satellite by November-December Plans to launch a constellation of 24 satellites for 24X7 imaging of earth Pixxel was started in May 2018 by BITS Pilani graduates, Pixxel founder and CEO Awais Ahmed said that they were planning to launch the satellite next month but had to push their plans to November due to coronavirus. They are planning to launch the second satellite by July 2021.
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards
- Latest News with Mel K & Simon Parkes (September 20, 2021) – Charlie Ward
- The Reptilian Agenda & Human Hybrids 2021 – Elizabeth April