Cost Effective Solar Power Systems: Double-Sided Panels That Follow the Sun
Solar power systems with double-sided (bifacial) solar panels — which collect sunlight from two sides instead of one — and single-axis tracking technology that tilts the panels so they can follow the sun are the most cost-effective to date, researchers report June 3rd in the journal Joule. They determined that this combination of technologies produces almost 35% more energy, on average, than immobile single-panel photovoltaic systems, while reducing the cost of electricity by an average of 16%.
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards
- Latest News with Mel K & Simon Parkes (September 20, 2021) – Charlie Ward
- The Reptilian Agenda & Human Hybrids 2021 – Elizabeth April