NASA Wants to Go Nuclear on the Moon and Mars for Astronaut Settlement
It might sound like science fiction, but scientists are preparing to build colonies on the moon and, eventually, Mars. With NASA planning its next human mission to the moon in 2024, researchers are looking for options to power settlements on the lunar surface. According to a new article in Chemical & Engineering News, the weekly newsmagazine of the American Chemical Society, nuclear fission reactors have emerged as top candidates to generate electricity in space.
- GESARA NESARA Gold Explained – Simon Parkes
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau