Promising Advances to Lower Cost and Durable Smart Window Technology
Researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder have developed an improved method for controlling smart tinting on windows that could make them cheaper, more effective and more durable than current options on the market. The research, led by Professor Mike McGehee in the College of Engineering and Applied Science, is described in a new paper this week in Joule and uses a reversible metal electrode position process that is different from the current industry standards.
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards