Dan Rather on the State of the America
The United States is not on the verge of collapse.
I say this not to minimize the dangers of this moment. They are great.
I say this not to negate the pain. It is deep.
I say this not to normalize the injustices. They are real and have been festering for far too long.
But I have seen this country bend many times. I have seen it face threats from without, and from within. I have seen natural and man-made disasters. I have seen currents of hate. I have seen violence and heartbreak. One of the hallmarks of my time on this planet is I have seen a lot. And what I have also seen is that this country, because of the best spirit of its people, can bend a lot without breaking. And when it rights itself, it often becomes more just, more empathetic, and more resilient.
Is it bad now? Yes. We’re in trouble…
See more at: See more of Dan Rather on Facebook
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards
- Latest News with Mel K & Simon Parkes (September 20, 2021) – Charlie Ward
- The Reptilian Agenda & Human Hybrids 2021 – Elizabeth April
- Special Update September 20, 2021 – Janine & Jean-Claude