Solar Panel-Like Device Generates Power From Darkness
The gadget, dubbed a “shadow-effect energy generator,” is a solar cell-like material that generates an electrical current when part of it is in the light and the other part isn’t, Science News reports. While the electric current from the proof-of-concept generators is weak for now, it hints at a future in which clean energy generation becomes far more ubiquitous and commonplace.
- Anti-Aging Med Beds with Dr. Greg & John Baxter – Nicholas Veniamin
- Guidance on How to Lovingly Act & Resist the New World Order While Staying Peaceful & Calm – Janine Morigeau
- The Paradigm Shift of Control to Surrender – Nicole Frolick
- Prime Directive & Jupiter Agreements – Megan Rose & Elena Danaan
- Gene Decode: The Ant Beings