Watch: House Candidate Holds AR-15, Tells Antifa ‘stay the Hell Out of N.W. Georgia’
The lead fundraiser among the candidates as of mid-April, according to Georgia’s Capitol Beat News Service, was businesswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene. She’d raised $1.1 million, although $700,000 of that had come from a loan she’d floated to herself.
Those unfamiliar with Greene might think that means she’s a safe, boring Republican, the kind who would attend at least three power breakfasts at K Street lobbying firms before 10 a.m. and makes vague noises about tax cuts and health care reform without actually doing anything about them.
Instead, they’ll find she’s the kind of candidate whose campaign homepage boasts a slew of endorsements from well-known conservative individuals and groups, including the National Rifle Association.
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards
- Latest News with Mel K & Simon Parkes (September 20, 2021) – Charlie Ward
- The Reptilian Agenda & Human Hybrids 2021 – Elizabeth April
- Special Update September 20, 2021 – Janine & Jean-Claude
- Sherri Divband: Message From The Pleiadians – Nicholas Veniamin