What to Know in Washington: 7,600 Personnel Tapped For D.C.
The federal plan to contain continuing protests in Washington, D.C. currently employs about 7,600 civilian law enforcement, National Guard and active-duty Army personnel stationed just outside the city, an array of forces Attorney General William Barr and others say is justified to defend the capital at a time of […]
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau
- Weekly Report (18th September 2021) – Catherine Edwards
- Latest News with Mel K & Simon Parkes (September 20, 2021) – Charlie Ward
- The Reptilian Agenda & Human Hybrids 2021 – Elizabeth April