Workplace Revolution: Work from Home Etiquette
Global companies, including Google and Twitter, have acknowledged that their staff performed very well –in cases better than in the office–when operating remotely during lockdown. For some workers, working from home means the discovery of a newly found life-work balance that before seemed to be just a dream.
See more about this here: Workplace Revolution: Work from Home Etiquette
- GESARA NESARA Gold Explained – Simon Parkes
- The Truth is Coming Out Everywhere! – Laura Eisenhower
- The Underground Awakening – Nicole Frolick
- Are Secret Moon Construction Projects Causing Worldwide Labor Shortage? – Michael Salla
- Deep State Conflict! Climate & Lockdowns! Are the Black Hats Making Deals? – Janine Morigeau